We miss you! Join us for virtual storytimes, broadcast live on our Facebook page: facebook.com/westervillelibrary
Then check our YouTube channel for bonus content: youtube.com/westervillelibrary
.Mondays 9:30am - Toddler Storytime
- Alexx C. will share rhymes, songs, and stories. Designed especially for ages 24-36 months.Tuesdays 9:30am - Wonderworks: STEAM Storytime
- Robin G. will share a picture book and nonfiction book on science, technology, engineering, art and math topics, then an activity that kids and parents can do at home. Designed especially for ages 3-6. Wednesdays 9:30am - Baby Storytime
- Annamarie C. will share books, songs, activities and bounce rhymes chosen especially for lap babies and walkers. Designed especially for ages 0-24 months.Thursdays 11:30am - Yoga Tales
- Alexx C. will share stories and act them out using a variety of yoga poses and meditation techniques. Designed especially for ages 4-6. Saturdays 10am - Family Storytime
- Michala S. and Sarah S. will share books and songs. Designed especially for ages 4-8.